oyeah, giling pa !
Never Grow Up..
1. Einstein Was a Fat Baby with Large Head
2. Einstein Had Speech Difficulty as a Child
3. Einstein was Inspired by a Compass
4. Einstein Failed his University Entrance Exam
6. Einstein Became Estranged From His First Wife, then Proposed a Strange “Contract”
7. Einstein Didn’t Get Along with His Oldest Son
8. Einstein was a Ladies’ Man
9. Einstein, the War Pacifist, Urged FDR to Build the Atom Bomb
10. The Saga of Einstein’s Brain: Pickled in a Jar for 43 Years and Driven Cross Country in a Trunk of a Buick!
Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I’ve never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans. The line’s always been really blurred for me. I’ll hang out with them after the show. I’ll hang out with them before the show. If I see them in the mall, I’ll stand there and talk to them for 10 minutes.
“Is this the moment?” Harry asked weakly, and when nothing happened except that Ron and Hermione gripped each other still more firmly and swayed on the spot, he raised his voice. “OI! There’s a war going on here!”
Ron and Hermione broke apart, their arms still around each other.
“I know, mate,” said Ron, who looked as though he had recently been hit on the back of the head with a Bludger, “so it’s now or never, isn’t it?”
“Never mind that, what about the Horcrux?” Harry shouted. “D’you think you could just —- just hold it in, until we’ve got the diadem?”
“Yeah —- right —- sorry —-” said Ron, and he and Hermione set about gathering up fangs, both pink in the face.